Ways of Giving
- Transform the life of a child and family with a one-time donation.
- Join our Monthly Donor Circle.
- Make an Honourary Donation to mark a special occasion of a friend or family member.
- Make a Memorial Donation in memory of someone important to you.
- Consider a gift of securities. Donating securities is a simple process and a easy way to support the work being done at CDI. Click here to make a Gift of Publicly Listed Securities.
By clicking 'Donate Now' you will be re-directed to a secure third-party website.
Child Development Institute Foundation welcomes support from corporate donors, philanthropic trusts and foundations, and other organizations. Your support will be recognized on our website and in our annual report.
Consider one of the following ways to support CDI:
- Plan an employee giving program – anything from Jeans Day to bake sales.
- Support a specific CDI program or project that aligns with your organization’s goals and objectives.
- Sponsor a CDI event.
- Donate items in-kind.
A gift in your will is a simple and thoughtful way to reflect your commitment to building a better future for children and families in need.
Tax receipts will be issued for donations over $20. Click here to make a secure, online donation or mail your donation to 197 Euclid Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M6J 2J8. Cheques should be made payable to Child Development Institute Foundation.
Charitable Reg. No. 88625 2105 RR0001
For more information about donations to Child Development Institute Foundation please call 416-603-1827 or contact the Fund Development Department by email.